PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I may contact Savinelli for information about these unusual pieces as they are so tiny. Both my first 9005 and this newest edition bear the "Cadet" stamp so the size may be a peculiarity of the line.

s-l400-14.jpg

My first 9005 compared to a 904 for size comparison.

20200423_031047-2.jpg

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
Yes, Cadet pipes are even smaller. I think they were a series of petite pipes. I saw that and immediately thought of you, great grab!

Sav_KingsCross.jpg

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
When I saw the title of this thread I knew who posted it. See you learn things here even if you're not trying to.
Never did figure out who sent me the first one.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Never did figure out who sent me the first one.

I am going to make some wild guesses. Gotta any enemies that aren't very good at making threats? Anyone you know that just finds useful awesome things in the weirdest places? Though gonna put my money on a covert CIA operation that wasn't thought out very well at all (yeah some spook got demoted for that one).

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
I am going to make some wild guesses. Gotta any enemies that aren't very good at making threats? Anyone you know that just finds useful awesome things in the weirdest places? Though gonna put my money on a covert CIA operation that wasn't thought out very well at all (yeah some spook got demoted for that one).
We've had many a gifting war here, maybe delayed response.?

Status
Not open for further replies.