PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yeah, I have to be organized about whatever I regularly carry in my pockets. I'm afraid the rest of my possessions are in some disarray, but my pockets are my office, so I am compulsive about keeping everything in its place.

Jan 27, 2020
When I was rather young...I don't know maybe around 8 I lost my pocket knife at a local pick your own strawberry farm that my grandparents took me to. Anyways, for like 10+ years every time they went there one of the farmers would tell my grandparents that they didn't find the knife yet.

@mso489 have you ever considered carrying a purse?

hasser

Lurker
Jul 28, 2023
It's always such a relief and a joy to be reunited with a beloved and cherished item like your pocket knife! Losing something you carry every day can indeed be frustrating, but finding it unexpectedly can bring a rush of happiness. Pocket knives hold sentimental value and often become an essential tool in our daily lives. They're reliable companions, versatile enough to handle various tasks, from opening boxes to outdoor adventures. It's fascinating how these simple tools can become so indispensable and offer a sense of comfort and familiarity. Your experience with your Case pocket knife highlights the significance of these everyday objects and how they become a part of our routines and memories.

keithnelmr

Lurker
Feb 19, 2022
One time we (my wife and I) were going to an event where there was a security check point at the entrance. We saw this well in advance, so she held our place in line, and I went out of the mainstream of traffic and found a landscaped plant, and buried my pocket knife in the mulch at its base and retrieved it later.

My folding knives aren't expensive, but I still get attached to a particular knife, not just that make or model. I think that was a Camilla made by an outfit in upstate New York that made a lot of surgical instruments during the world wars. It's a nice knife that I still have and carried for years. I think the later generations that owned the company lost interest and finally closed, so the knife is a sort of antique by now.
My folding knives aren't expensive, but I still get attached to a particular knife, not just that make or model. I think that was a Camilla made by an outfit in upstate New York that made a lot of surgical instruments during the world wars. It's a nice knife that I still have and carried for years carpet removal boston. I think the later generations that owned the company lost interest and finally closed, so the knife is a sort of antique by now.
thank you so much for your suggestion