PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
I didn't see a suggestion box so I started one. I only have one suggestion. Would it be possible when looking at the main page for a particualr topic (e.g. General Discussion) that you guys could put an asterisk (or maybe a little pipe emblem) to show which threads that we have commented on.

So if I commented on "Noobie Question", it would show a little mark to indicate that I commented on that and can look for replies.

I comment on them and then not sure which ones I commented on...comes with getting older.
I know I can click on my name and it will show me that, but just a thought. Thanks

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
the threads show who last posted, it would also be cool if it showed who started the thread too. Again I know I can look someone up and see what threads they started, but it would be a quick reference.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I didn't see a suggestion box so I started one.

On occasion; a Member comes up with a good idea that Kevin adopts. e.g. the buttons located at the bottom of the Forum string permitting one to return to the top of the Thread or back to the Forums Home Page.

The best way to offer a suggestion is to email Kevin: admin@pipesmagazine.com
I do think on occasion a "Live Chat" would be useful when PM'ing members that are online.

This has been raised/mentioned in the past. Kevin decided against it for a number of reasons.
the threads show who last posted, it would also be cool if it showed who started the thread too.

If you click on the Thread Title it will take you to the first post in that Thread revealing who started it.
:puffy:

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
Thanks Lawrence. I knew the part that it would take me to the start of the thread... I just meant to have who started the thread on that page, so that in and of itself might tell me whether or not I actually wanted to take time to go to that thread... catch my drift?

ciderguy

Can't Leave
May 30, 2013
I wish there was a way to easily add any thread that I comment on to my favorites. A little check box in the reply area would be perfect.

ciderguy

Can't Leave
May 30, 2013
peckinpahhombre, I know I can do that. It is work though. I read a thread, decide to post. Then I reply. Then I have to wait for the page to reload and remember to scroll all the way up to the top (or hit the home key) and click on the add to favorites. I want a checkbox in the reply box next to send post that says "would you like to add this to your favorites." That way I can just check it at the same time that I post. Maybe that makes me lazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.