PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
atman is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character was created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger,[5][6] and first appeared in Detective Comics #27 (May 1939). Originally named "the Bat-Man," the character is also referred to by such epithets as the "Caped Crusader", the "Dark Knight", and the "World's Greatest Detective".[7]
Because the original was not Batman, he was the Bat-Man which, was news to me as I really don't read comics.....or know much about Batman. Felt like I should snap up the title, just because :D

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I am Iron Man.
And Sherlock Holmes.
And a recovering drug addict
Am I the only one who hears Robert Downey Jr's voice when he reads Peckinpahombre's posts? This has been happening a while and it's kinda fun.
In the interest of keeping the peace, I am not, in fact, Batman. You may call me anything but late for dinner.

fordm60

Dec 19, 2014
Bah Batman is weak, now as I am Wolverine I can say that with complete confidence!

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
Am I the only one who hears Robert Downey Jr's voice when he reads Peckinpahombre's posts? This has been happening a while and it's kinda fun.
Sometimes I hear that, as well as Hans Zimmer - Discombobulate (first song on the soundtrack to the Sherlock Holmes movie) so you're not the only one. Either we watched the movie too intensely or have very active imaginations.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
@Tyler(Bat-Man)

I had a smoke earlier and thought about it...imagination. When I was a kid I used to read fiction using a "narrator" from the movies, tv or someone I knew with a good voice, like a teacher or whatever. After I saw Lord of The Rings I used Ian McKellan's voice when I read the books again. If I have technical stuff or lots to read I just whip through it. I only use a narrator when I am enjoying what I am reading...when I am relaxing. I imagine that is the case with you as well. :wink:

I don't remember Hans Zimmer, I'll have to check that out. Shit, now I want to watch Sherlock.
@fordm60(Wolverine)

Hard to beat Adamantium skeleton and near infinite healing ability. Would love to see that fight.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Hard to beat Adamantium skeleton and near infinite healing ability. Would love to see that fight.
Omega Red and his Carbonadium tentacles, healing, and vampiric draining abilities could give him one hell of a fight!

fordm60

Dec 19, 2014
Omega Red, naw just last week I put a pounding on him. Powers help but when you add pure mad dog meaness to the equation, well there goes Omega Dead! Once in a while someone wins a battle with me but I always win the war! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.