PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Some of you may have noticed that it has been awhile since Fhb2532 "Frank" has posted. I just learned over the weekend that he is in the hospital and having a rough go of it due to what they believe is complication involving his diabetes. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
While we're at it does anyone know what's going on with Uncle Arthur?

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
I was about to ask about Uncle Arthur as well JC.Hope he is OK. My thoughts are with " Frank " and I wish him a speedy recovery

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Don't fret everyone. Plenty new members to replace the old. :puffy:
Hope all are well, and if they aren't I hope they hurry up and get better!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Frank was the first "Member" to friend me (I don't count Kevin, Bob or pstlpkr, since they were... ahem... company men. :lol: ). I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Does anyone have an address for Frank? Thanks in advance.
-Jason

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Ive been thinking about Uncle A for the past couple of days. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?

digitalshave

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2011
Has anyone heard from the college student living with his parents...his dad was an ex-smoker...he ordered pipes and told his dad he just liked the asthetics of them. Am interested to know if he was fully able to enjoy his pipes...been searching for his posts for name but have been unable to find.
Also, worried about Frank and Uncle Arthur as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.