PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've always liked Ontario, so maybe he did some good there. Only his citizenry can say, but from a visitor's point of view, it is a thriving place. Any place that elects a pipe smoker may know something other places don't.

elvishrunes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2017
As an Ontarian, I wasn’t expecting this on a mostly US, and others forum…. From what I know he was well liked and long served, rare to be well liked as a politician these days... -Didn’t know he was a piper.

Oh yes Rob Ford and the crack pipe, what a character… lol Yes his brother Doug is the current premier (governor), I didn’t vote for him, but at least he isn’t forcing us to show a card to go to the bar, movies, or a restaurant, creepy. That can’t end well…

Call Me Late

Might Stick Around
Aug 8, 2021
Windsor Ontario
As an Ontarian, I wasn’t expecting this on a mostly US, and others forum…. From what I know he was well liked and long served, rare to be well liked as a politician these days... -Didn’t know he was a piper.

Oh yes Rob Ford and the crack pipe, what a character… lol Yes his brother Doug is the current premier (governor), I didn’t vote for him, but at least he isn’t forcing us to show a card to go to the bar, movies, or a restaurant, creepy. That can’t end well…
I figured there had to be some Canadians on here