PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
The supreme leader is the pinnacle of peak male fitness. He also has the best haircut in the world and incredible pants.
His parents are a unicorn and a supernova neither of which are male or female.
He only eats iron ore, glass shards, and Big Macs.
His bare hands are bear hands.
He will never die as he was never born yet he has always been alive.
He smokes Captain Black Grape out of his unicorn originator’s skull.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
But at the end of the day, I would still say NK is primarily a puppet of China.

One thing I neglected to mention which is an important part of why I see it this way: It's in China's interest for Kim to appear independent and unpredicatable...it gives them deniability if/when he is used to trigger something.

I suspect the cartoonish, erratic, loose-cannon persona that's been built up around him may be at least to some degree just theater.

Also I think the geopolitical/economic realities are such that NK has no real choice but to be under China's wing anyway.

dingdong

Can't Leave
Apr 2, 2024
Jakarta, Indonesia
He seems to enjoy his time with Mr Putin riding on the Aurus. Not many head of states do that nowadays.

South Korean is not much better aside from the glitters of "progress" - see the corruption, decadence, declining population, cheating & cowardice (SEWOL ferry accident) and woke, feministic cultures.
puffy puffy puffy

Reactions: JOHN72

Auxsender

Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
The casual, flippant attitude about using "military action" bothers me much more than their ignorance of geography.

The last "military action" the USA engaged in that was constitutionally legal was WW2. But we ceased being a constitutional republic long ago.
Did we? When precisely?

Auxsender

Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
He seems to enjoy his time with Mr Putin riding on the Aurus. Not many head of states do that nowadays.

South Korean is not much better aside from the glitters of "progress" - see the corruption, decadence, declining population, cheating & cowardice (SEWOL ferry accident) and woke, feministic cultures.
puffy puffy puffy
Nothing like your country which is totally void of any corruption or decadence, right?

• Haha
Reactions: bullet08

dingdong

Can't Leave
Apr 2, 2024
Jakarta, Indonesia
Nothing like your country which is totally void of any corruption or decadence, right?
Indonesia is being pulled both ways east and west - the decadence now is even worse with us getting old regime general with current pres' young boy as vp. So it will descend even more. Unless we go BRICS nothing will change, but the decadence will bring in change. Right now we're overloaded with debt, corruption and nepotism like some banana republic. Middle class squeezed and we're back to debt-patronage. puffy puffy puffy

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Did we? When precisely?

IMO, financially in 1913 when the federal reserve was created, and legally/politically in 1947 when the national security state was created.

As I said, that's my opinion...whether you or anyone else agrees with it or not is irrelevant to me...and to elaborate any further would of necessity be a political discussion which can't be had here, so I'll say no more.

Auxsender

Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Indonesia is being pulled both ways east and west - the decadence now is even worse with us getting old regime general with current pres' young boy as vp. So it will descend even more. Unless we go BRICS nothing will change, but the decadence will bring in change. Right now we're overloaded with debt, corruption and nepotism like some banana republic. Middle class squeezed and we're back to debt-patronage. puffy puffy puffy
So why talk shit about South Korea when, by your own account, their population suffers similarly to your own?

Last edited:
Reactions: bullet08

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
The sad thing in this world is that the majority of people who are actually crazy enough to go into politics are generally sociopaths. If they are not they are difinitely well on their way down that path. 90 percent of the time we are run by the worst of us.
Yep, the Barnhard Axiom: “The culture has degraded such that seeking and/or holding political office, especially national-level office, is, in and of itself, proof that a given person is psychologically and morally unfit to hold public office.”

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I'd bet his willingness to go "off script" scares them at times. He's not particularly wedded to the CCP, Don't buy into what the press sometimes writes. The Russians distrust the Chinese, with good reason as part of their joint border is still contentious. North Korea happily plays them off against each other with good results with regard to moneys and weapons.
Nah they're all best buds and not embroiled in their own self interest and also every single person in the armed services in America are the bestest pals ever and just can't get enough of each other either. Sorry had to go bit sarcastic at the assumptions people make over simplifying global intrigues

Reactions: warren and bullet08
Status
Not open for further replies.