PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentbob

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2015
Bentbob:This would kill me
Paulie66 Ha, yes, it can get a little "heady" with stronger tobacco. However, I drive up to London on a regular basis and it is a 3 hour drive, so one pipe lasts me the whole way.
Occasionally get jaw ache though.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I almost always fold and stuff. I don't seem to have a problem with it not burning. Don't know why, it just works. I get much more flavor that way. I tried rubbing out Stonehaven, and it tasted like air! Folded and stuffed? Wonderful!
Tim

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
It doesn't work for me ... I rub it myself. Rubbing works grand, fold and stuff gives me a variety of problems. I think the problem is the thickness of the flake. I can only find Samuel Gawith flake around, and that tends to be very thick, which in turn leads to a very tightly packed bowl.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I am very glad I spent the time (and endured the frustration and dozens of abandoned fail bowls) to really get the fold and stuff method down. It's just so quick and convenient.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Das right, krizzose! Fold Those Flakes and STUFF 'EM! Stuff 'em, damn it! It is so dang easy once you get the knack. :puffy:
get-the-knack-600x593.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.