PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

futureman

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2011
Ohio (Displaced Central Texan)
Been a while since I've posted. Good to read posts from familiar folks.
Some time ago I tried my first English blend: FMOTT. I simply could not adapt to the latakia. I really, really tried. I won't say what sort of associations I was (involuntarily) making with this particular blend. Please understand this is a *confession*, not a complaint about what I was smoking. I *wanted* to like this blend. It just didn't happen for me.
Now I've been reading reviews of the Cellar blend, and my interest in trying an English blend has been renewed. The descriptions seems to express everything I enjoy in a tobacco, and I'm inclined to give it a try. Yet I obviously want to avoid my previous experience.
Can anyone offer a brief account of these two blends' differences? Or do FMOTT and FMC make for relatively similar smoking experiences?
Thanks for your thoughts!

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
My only experience with the Frogs has been OTT and I absolutely love it! Time to order some as a matter of fact as I'm, unfortunately,on my last bowl right now. I'm pretty new to English blends as I've only tried three or four. The first one I tried was Boswell's Countryside. The Latakia nearly knocked me down, but it had good flavor so I decided to try others. Good luck with the FM Cellar, I've heard nothing but good about it. Might have to try some on my next TAD attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.