Florida Home Inventory Completed (Almost)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Good Lordy, You ain't gonna see anything like this nowhere in Europe, but living in FL,or any other coastal region in the south sounds like a great perspective to me
What do you mean? In terms of tobacco I am pretty sure there are some mighty cellars all around the world. Hell if you look at serious wine people we are talking thousands of bottles.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
That’s awesome Mark, I love that this is only 1/3. (I’ll be it’s more like 1/5, big fish tend to downplay… ???)
Ted, there was a period where I had so much coming in so fast, I couldn't keep up with tracking it all in the other spread sheet I kept. Especially bulk. More than half of what is left is bulk which I won't be able to inventory with 100% accuracy because I just started putting it in jars and mylar and labeling it without weighing it first. All I know is I'm 99.99% confident my cellar will outlive me. LOL

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Ted, there was a period where I had so much coming in so fast, I couldn't keep up with tracking it all in the other spread sheet I kept. Especially bulk. More than half of what is left is bulk which I won't be able to inventory with 100% accuracy because I just started putting it in jars and mylar and labeling it without weighing it first. All I know is I'm 99.99% confident my cellar will outlive me. LOL

Maybe you should follow the Rolls Royce example when it came to horsepower on the spec sheet- they listed it as “sufficient” and called it a day. ?

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
2/3 more tobacco, you might need to watch out for this guy on the road trip down:

4babe31b3cb0bee07f22e86866fd54a3.png