PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
The basic premise of the OP question- What pipe would a person who owns a yacht smoke. There are two possible answers based on whether the yacht owner is a pipe collector (Or not)

If he is a pipe smoker but not a collector. He would smoke a Dunhill- because he will his send Aide De Camp to buy his pipes; and Dunhill is the most obvious choice. Unless the Aide De Camp reads this forum - Then he will by something like a Savinelli Giubileo D Oro. So, for the first answer - here are a few examples

View attachment 79641
View attachment 79642
View attachment 79644
View attachment 79646
View attachment 79647

On the other hand, if he is a pipe collector he would probably smoke these below

View attachment 79650
View attachment 79651

Either way, a yacht owner would probably have better things to show off, compared to his pipes ?
That's a beautiful collection. Now you just need a yacht to go along with that.

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Haha. Nah, one thing Vauen pipes have is they're basically incombustible and their rims uncharrable. Panzerpfeifen in very deed. ?

Oh, you probably meant the tobacco. Well, I'm not one of those who dry it to –50% HR. nnnn
Yeah, that's what I meant...but I forgot that not only the pipe is incombustible but so is the stuff you're loading it with.