PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Many good associations with your name. One of my major mentors in grad school was a Fred; one of my wife's labor activist friends is a Fred; and last but not least, our faux Maine Coon rescue out of a drain pipe (as a kitten) is who we call "our Favorite Fred." Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. The cat we think of as a poet, somewhat preoccupied, unpredictable in his enthusiasms, and obviously busy writing poems in his head. We didn't name him, as I explain to the other Freds. His name came with his adoption papers. Also the rescue people said he was too young to stay at home while I was still working ... unless I would also like to take his brother, who after trial and error, we found would like to be called Lefty, snubbing other names we tried.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Status
Not open for further replies.