PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
Loaded up some of Jack Lee's Honey Malt in my Savinelli Alligator poker and fired it up after I checked the hole drilling(perfect). Used a balsa filter and the pipe drew well and smoked smooth right off the bat. The lucite swirled stem is pretty but a tad hard as I'm used to vulcanite.The pipe did not get hot just nice and warm in the hand and I'm digging my first poker shape.The stem also has a cool alligator logo . Great smoke although at the bottom of the bowl I did notice a taste of the bowl coating which disappeared during the second bowl.Overall I am quite happy with my birthday gift .While not a high end pipe , a good value for the money for sure. BTW nice and light for you clenchers out there.

jonesee75

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
Great looking pipe. I have Savinelli Trevi Rustic 606. Absolutely love it. I have been using the balsa filters but have recently stopped using them and inserted the spacer. The pipe smokes/tastes better. Love the alligator look and have been contemplating whether to add one into the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.