PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Happy New Year. Wasn't expecting to purchase any pipes until later in the year but I had several conversations with pipe maker Sam Abadeyo last year over a stummel he had on his bench that he planned to rusticated once he was set up for it. We discussed the possible bowl shapes and a black bamboo shank, Sam added a mouthpiece made of Juma which offsets the pipe nicely.
37715c405de329d1dfb1b49389335ad33a76e0b.jpeg

The second pipe is a Trevor Talbert Halloween pipe which is one of his creations I thought I'd never own, I was fortunate enough to put it on layaway for 3 months, all I need now is a Talbert Goblin and I'll have one of every type he makes and what a fine group it is.
e97357844372547ae8a728c3d4a25c4c9ab62b7.jpg

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Beautiful pipes. I find myself drawn to the black bamboo...
Of course, I attempted to hold off at least until the St. Louis Pipe show to see what was there, but no...a new Neerup from SPC found it's way to my home...

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I love the Abadeyo. The mouthpiece and collar set off the chocolate color wonderfully. It looks delicious. :)

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Looks like he did a great job with the Juma stem. How do you like the material?
Spectacular halloween pipe! Fairly restrained compared to some of his others, which I think makes for a more practical and graceful pipe.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Trever, I am getting this from Two Friends Pipes, it is unsmoked, I just love the look and flow of it, regards.

banjo

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I started the year with an Eltang cute and I just ordered a riff on the Castello 55 from Mark Tinsky.
I really like dealing with that guy.

littlebubba

Lurker
Jun 12, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
My New Years resolution didn't even last the month. I just ordered my first morta from Rick Black 2 days ago. The wait is excruciating. The wife saw me online ordering the pipe.......cost me dinner, a movie and new purse. It will be worth it :)

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
I just ordered my first morta from Rick Black 2 days ago.
First congrats on the new order; pics when you get it!
Second - I just checked out his work and wow! I love the dimensions and texture of his pipes. His use of 2 woods on some of the morta pipes and the ring accents just really make the overall design pop. Seriously considering one now for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.