PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's a snappy little Canadian shape, nicely finished. I like its simplicity, the ultimate Canadian clencher. Cool.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
That's funny MSO. That's exactly what I was thinking when I bought it. I'm a clencher and I wanted to have a Canadian I can clench.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
I bought this little Knudsen inspired gem a while ago. Very good bang for the buck.
AD536C64-90BB-4F9B-943E-32AB8129AA78_zpseons8j06.jpg

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
I just purchased a Mimmo Morta similar to dcrguns's Bent Apple Morta. Haven't smoked it yet but will any day now.
:puffy:

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Ha! Well that would explain the disparity in pricing. I remember the first time I ever stumbled across a "mimmo" pipe was as an estate on SPC wherein the description was the following "Mimmo makes pipes!". In fact, come on google...
Here it is!

https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/estate/italy/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=156661
Clearly marked correctly but I somehow ignored that and made a mental link to Romeo anyway!
Whatever, the pipes are still just as good as is the briar. Though I just remembered Mimmo P does use a finishing agent that has a remarkable resemblance to min-wax water based sealant. At least, that was my impression after finishing a floor with same.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I smoked my first couple bowls in it.
I've got to say I love the pipe. So light and petite. I'm going to have to figure out what types of tobacco I will use it for. It may make the perfect va flake pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.