PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
Woohoo!!!! Finally got a job!! After searching for the past year! :D :D :D Just had to tell someone

scotrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 24, 2011
excellent! congratulations!! its such a great feeling when you've been out of work for a while- i spent a year out of work once and the utter RELIEF of getting a job felt SO GOOD!
smoke a pipe (or 5) to celebrate!

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
Major congratulations! I know what it's like to go without work for a while and it is a terrifying experience. I'm glad things are going your way now. Keep us updated.

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Congratulations, enjoy your new career. When one door closes another one opens. You're about the fifth person on various forums that I'm on that has found new work in the last couple of weeks, and there seems to be way more getting interviews too. Maybe the economy is starting to turn around.

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
xD Been looking since I was 16 feel bad that it was a year after that I finally get one

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Congratulations !!! Hopefully, it will only get better from here.............

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
I get to shepard little children during a summer program my boss just told me my hours...........6:45 am to 7pm....................I haven't woken up before noon since I was still in public school >

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Congrats ! I've worked every shift there is. They all suck :mrgreen:

Your body will adapt to your hours, but that sure is a long day. Say goodbye to your sleep or your social life, you wont have both with that schedule.

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
Awesome! I just had my first day at my job today and it was a bit tiring. Might have to relax and have a smoke. Good luck at the new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.