PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyletheaviator

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2012
I know to some of you seasoned veterans this isn't much, but heres the years supply of tobacco I won at the TAPS Pipe show!

and I have 5 more tins that were in my car when I took this 8O
photo-1-1.jpg

photo-2-1.jpg

shawn

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Kyle, that is sooooooooooo awesome. That is great! Enjoy that, I hope you find much peace with sitting under a shade tree sampling your hoard! 8)

kyletheaviator

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2012
Great haul, great company. I like every tin I have of theirs. Very jealous.
So far I've only smoked 4 of them, and of those 4, I only found 1 I didn't like. The R-Blend is definitely not my style.
I look forward to my PAD with all the money I'm saving this year on baccy :puffy:

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Great haul, I havent been a fan of atladis so far, but Ive heard there are many blends that are great, and I look forward to trying more. Nice collection

kyletheaviator

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2012
Great haul, I havent been a fan of atladis so far, but Ive heard there are many blends that are great, and I look forward to trying more. Nice collection
When I start venturing into more tins, I can send you some samples of the better ones if you'd like

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Let's see, 52 tins making 78oz or 4.875lbs at a retail cost of $6.20 a tin comes to $322.40 before shipping. Minus your $5, that's a savings of $317.40 with free shipping. Yeah, I'd say that's not bad. Happy puffing, Kyle!

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
Altadis sent me a free tin of their Mixture No.5 a couple years ago. I'm not a big English fan, but it definitely reminded me of 965 from long ago.

kyletheaviator

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2012
Let's see, 52 tins making 78oz or 4.875lbs at a retail cost of $6.20 a tin comes to $322.40 before shipping. Minus your $5, that's a savings of $317.40 with free shipping. Yeah, I'd say that's not bad. Happy puffing, Kyle!

Right now I got my eye on a Caminetto poker at my local B&M. Since you just crunched the numbers for me, its lookin like I'll make the cut! :puffy:

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
With so much you probably wouldn't hesitate to send me a tin :D JK

Thats a lot of bacci haha hope you enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.