PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 10, 2013
Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Kevin,
Nothing in life is to be taken for granted .
Thank you for all the hard work and putting in so much effort, it is greatly appreciated.
We are a small, but dedicated community and you keep us safe and going by running a tight bussiness.
Never before did I participate in a so kind and helpfull environment where I made so many new friends.
This is a wonderful place to be . Thank you and long may we run.
Roland

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Thanks guys!

We're still working on some details like getting the right sidebar back in the Pipe Shows events calendar.

Avatars - we lost these as they always pulled from the forums, even in the old-old site. The only avatars that currently show on the WordPress side are for members that used Gravatar for their avatar, like Kyle Weiss.

Don't run over to Gravatar right away. I'm working on a solution. Trying to see if we can populate the WP database from the Xenforo database for a 1-time population. (We did a lot of work to disconnect them, and I don't want even the avatars connected.)

If that doesn't work, we'll install a plugin that will allow you to upload an avatar separate and independent of your forums avatar.

If it comes down to that, please use your same avatar so we don't get confused.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
It's hard to get this many old guys to agree to anything. I didn't like it at first but now find it kind of attractive. Good work, Kevin.