PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

seagullplayer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2014
Indiana
Most of a guys I know with a pipe wear bibs. I have a couple pair, there is a pocket for everything, including your cell phone. In our part of the country nobody gives them a second look.

I have been warned that once you stop wearing a belt, and there is nothing holding your belly up (you know who you are) you will gain pants size pretty quickly...

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Ha… saw one waiting outside of Sam’s Club yesterday. I chatted for a moment. He was smoking Captain Black in a bent pot shaped Dunhill. You like what you like…
see the thing is if they smoke something else the sense of pleasure will be too much. And they'll start thinking about all the things they missed out in life. And that's just too much.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
Saw a long haul trucker puffing away as we both sat in traffic waiting for a mud slide to be cleared. We were about the only people waiting that weren’t in a huff.

Reactions: 3rdguy

ncshawn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2021
Raleigh, NC
Some of the old curmudgeons, although maybe not this old curmudgeon, me, don't want to talk much about their pipe or tobacco. One old fella in the grocery parking lot all but burst into a run, while admitting he was smoking Prince Albert. Pardon me!
Good to know! I always thought some people were just being curmudgeony in general