PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawley1066

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 14, 2014
United Kingdom
www.jpcleather.com
I have the same problem with a few of my 9mm pipes, the fix I use is to push one of the ceramic end caps in slightly then fan the tiny bit of exposed tube outwards. Takes about 5 seconds and you end up with a snug fit whatever the make of filter.
That’s a very good idea. I’ll be sure to give that one a go when I next smoke it!

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg

Crawley1066

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 14, 2014
United Kingdom
www.jpcleather.com
I would wrap a strip of paper around it until it fits just right.
Would definitely work but I’m a bit lazy to do it every time. ? hopefully I can engineer a perm fix to the pipe. I’ve bought some acrylic tubing to try make a shim to slide into the stem. I’ll drill a hole in the centre to allow for airflow and cut it to a length that when in the pipe, there’s just enough space for the filter.

Reactions: Misanthrope

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
That's a beauty; so is the pipe!

(Full images mean no one has to click to expand.)

c1ff9398-0f4f-49c9-b1a8-94e36b4b7ec1-jpeg.46625

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.