PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
That's insane! I'm glad I don't live there, but who knows what city or state will try to do this next. None of us are safe from the lunacy these days.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
I looked at the calender to make sure it wasn't April Fool's day! Unbelievable .... don't those morons have more to worry about than how a tobacco smells for cryin' out loud .... just small, insignificant things like homelessness, gangs, the crime rate, pollution killing the natives etc.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Woohoo! I may be going to NYC on vacation. How much do you think I can bootleg 2 oz tins of Cherry bomb for? It'll be like selling Levis in Soviet Russia! Cha-Ching!$$$$

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
With the way things are going, it isn't inconceivable in 10 years you won't be able to enjoy Captain Black but you will be able to smoke pot in Washington Square Park.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
With the way things are going, it isn't inconceivable in 10 years you won't be able to enjoy Captain Black but you will be able to smoke pot in Washington Square Park.

Um, it's like that already.
Mind you, tobacconists still carry their "exotic aroma" tobaccos. They just get really cagey if you use the word "flavored".

Status
Not open for further replies.