PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2011
7 Seas Royal in an MM Diplomat bent, great with a late afternoon cup of tea.

This stuff is like the old Maxwell House ad: good to the last drop.

Listen to your uncle.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Earlier Peterson's Irish Oak w/a pinch of Straight Perique in my Uncle Arthur Tapered Apple (one very sweet smoking pipe), and just finished a bowl of 1Q in my Cavicchi Volcano.
Edit: This is 1005 posts. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :puffy:

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Just finished a bowl of H&H Steamroller. Super tasty but definitely not for those who are highly sensitive to vitamin N

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
Still on Irish Creme. . .finally wanting to switch out to another tobacco but waiting for the last 1.5-2.25 oz in the baggie I already took out of the jar to get used since it was the last of that jar.
My Plymouth Canadian again today, which Wednesday I dubbed Salieri (the name just came to me, and the pipe and I agreed it suited her) . .. somehow this little darling, which I hated the first time I smoked her, has become my most beloved pipe. Something about learning how she likes to be smoked, and the brilliant effect she has on the flavour when treated properly. . . then when I got her broken in and perfected the way to smoke her she proved to be absolutely perfect. In fact, the method of smoking her (too suble and yet complicated to explain) seems to work with a couple of my other pipes with on a few minor tweaks and she has improved all my smoking experiences by teaching me how to treat a pipe, the patience and slow draw and all. . ..
ITs just a perfect relationship.
*coughs* that speech was just a bit creepy.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Good evening. It's Bishop's Move in the Gokstad. Best to all.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/fred/album/picture/570

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Norwood in a Stanwell 2nd stright billard followed by P.A. in a Falcon and right now firing up some Old Ironsides.

Status
Not open for further replies.