PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadothman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
Hi all,
There is a petition on the We the people website demanding the current US administration to review the FDA rulings on tobacco. I think it'd be nice if anyone who can sign would do so on the link here. And maybe this will turn the tide a bit

cacooper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 28, 2009
Parker, CO
The FDA is an un-elected, un-accountable entity. All the petitions in the world will do absolutely nothing. The original legislation was carefully crafted to insure that no Congressional oversight, except the outright banning of tobacco or nicotine, was allowed. The only way to change things is by de-funding the legislation, and that will NEVER happen. Trump is no friend of tobacco. Congress is not going to get involved because appearing to support tobacco is political suicide. I'm sorry folks, but letter writing, petitions, etc. are just wishful thinking.
Eight years ago we, as a nation, voted for fundamental transformation. These FDA regulations are just a small taste of that transformation.

markus

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
I signed it, but it only has 297 signatures on it so far and it needs a 100,000 by March 12th.

Everybody on this forum needs to sign it ASAP!

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"mawnansmiff Check your junk folder?"
No problem Ahmad, it eventually came through about two hours later :puffy:
I initially thought I was being blanked for being in the UK :roll:
Regards,
Jay.

cally454

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2012
I love grass root efforts, I hope you succeed. I sure hope we don't get a lot of posts in late 2018 bitching about all the blends that are gone and the price of current blends. We've all been warned ...

Status
Not open for further replies.