PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
The only I've tried thus far is Blood Red Virginia (it came in a trade).
It was good. But it's been awhile and I had only one bowl. Now I'm motivated to check back in on it this evening.
IIRC, the orange topping is quite light -- just a whisper alongside the Va/Per. Even lighter than the apricot in OGS.

Reactions: HawkeyeLinus

ClenchedBilliard

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 19, 2021
Louisiana
Well I got my first sampler in the mail yesterday, had a bowl of Jackson on the way to work this morning. Fantastic! I can’t wait to delve into these other samples, I’ll be trying Crystal Palace on the drive home.

Reactions: John Brandt

Pipingntrucking

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 9, 2022
Zebulon-JoCo NC
I've only tried the
I've only tried a handful of their blends but so far it would be Rum and Maple and Vermont Maple Cavendish. Just about the time of year to dip into them.

Same. The Vermont Maple is the best Maple out there. I am trying to find someone to hand off the Rum and Maple. This one is just hits me very wrong. Smells great in the bag but one hit off of it and it tastes like I got hit in the face by some soured laundry.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I've only tried the

Same. The Vermont Maple is the best Maple out there. I am trying to find someone to hand off the Rum and Maple. This one is just hits me very wrong. Smells great in the bag but one hit off of it and it tastes like I got hit in the face by some soured laundry.
Haha, keep it in the bag for awhile, revisit in several weeks, dry it well and you may be pleasantly surprised. I love it, but I like his rum influenced blends (and have plenty!). I got some more samples and more of what I like as well recently but working on another order this weekend!

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
God that's a really tough question with respect to Wilke as their blends are soooo good! Maybe 524 and 436 for the non-aros of course I just came on to 111 the wonderful Oriental. Churchill for the cigar based mix. Most definitely Peanut Butter for the aromatic.