PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
As usual with @puff_not_snuff threads, the premise of the OP is difficult to interpret.

I'm assuming it means movies that at least have some element of Christmas in the story but not strictly a "Christmas movie". Given that as the criteria, the choice without question is Eyes Wide Shut.
I think he does that on purpose to see how we react.

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
Christmas movie Quiz Question
The set (see below) used as the fictional town of Kingston Falls in 1984's Grenlins was built for another film in the 40's. The same set was used as another fictional town in another smash hit film the following year. Name that film.
Kingston-Falls.PNG.png

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Christmas movie Quiz Question
The set (see below) used as the fictional town of Kingston Falls in 1984's Grenlins was built for another film in the 40's. The same set was used as another fictional town in another smash hit film the following year. Name that film.
View attachment 189695
Apparently, the 1948 film, An Act of Murder, starting Fredric March, used the Courthouse Square set that was used in Gremlins and Back to the Future. I’ve never seen it, but, am curious now. Thanks for this interesting tidbit of trivia.

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
Apparently, the 1948 film, An Act of Murder, starting Fredric March, used the Courthouse Square set that was used in Gremlins and Back to the Future. I’ve never seen it, but, am curious now. Thanks for this interesting tidbit of trivia.
I was the same. Did t know it was built for a 1948 film. I thought it was built for Gremlins as well.
DahOvRiU0AE2Fz5.jpg

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
xmas-memes-miserable-life-650x488.jpg