Not open for further replies.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Peterson 999 - which is a bulldog

Peterson 03 - which is an apple

The 357 Prince is in a tie with the apple
Homeatsea,

I've picked up 2 princes (1-GBD Digby and 1-Irish Second) within the last week off of ebay, and for estates they were in great shape! Spent less than $50 for both.

henryp

Lurker
Aug 17, 2013
Chicago
Had to post his, just got my pb account
IMGP1129_zps49e76361.jpg.html

hope it turns out, I'm such a noob. The 316 just got in and is as yet waiting for a Haddo's.

Aug 1, 2012
My preferences go in the following order:
1. Rhodesians, straight and bent.

2. Prince, straight and 1/8 or 1/4 bent.

3. Bulldog, bent over straight.

buzzbegone

Lurker
Sep 28, 2013
I prefer Bent. As for the bowl, any shape where the bottom of the bowl is big like: Apples, Bells, and Egg shapes.

eastwoodaudio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2013
My favorite shapes at the moment are Dublins, Bulldogs, and Freehands (if that even counts as a shape!).

I'm actually getting a quarter bent squat Bulldog commisioned by Mr. Lewis of Lewis Pipe and Tobacco in MInneapolis. He certainly crafts some fine pieces!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I smoke Va, Vaper and Vabur flakes exclusively and my favorite shapes are Dublins, Rhodesians, Billiards, Lovats, Apples,Zulu's and Brandy's. I prefer group 4-5 sized pipes which give me a good 1.5 to 2 hours of smoking pleasure. I like them straight, 1/4 and 1/8 bent as well, no full bents in my collection.

waywardverve

Lurker
Sep 24, 2013
Freehands!! hahaha all freehands.... I don't own any nice pipes yet but freehands are so beautifully individual and unique

henryp

Lurker
Aug 17, 2013
Chicago
Ok, I give up. I'm stupid and cannot post an image no matter how many times I follow the sticky.
I will now go hang myself.
But first I'll have a nice long smoke to consider my options. Gonna try Frog Morton for the first time through my new Sav 316. At least I can see it.
When I hit the IMG button it automagically comes up with an https:// ready to go, I have been pasting in the url for my photobucket image. I stripped the url code and repasted, no worky. I'm so used to being able to browse my content this is giving me a headache.

henryp

Lurker
Aug 17, 2013
Chicago
I'm sorry, I just figured it out. I shot these on top of the back of my '51 P-bass reissue. I know it put a yellowish contrast on everything.

ANd a different angle on the new 316

I still feel pretty stupid so I'll sign off for now.
Thanks for the patience.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
So many shapes so little time! Well I guess for me it would be a bent bulldog or some variation of full or partial bent rhodesion. I work with a pipe in my mouth all day and they just feel right

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
Now that Roth let me know what it was called, I know my favorite shape is the Lovat. I pretty much clench almost always when I smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.