Favorite Nougat, Caramel, or Chocolate/Vanilla Aromatic?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Some of the recent threads on aromatics had me cracking open a jar of Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice yesterday and I really enjoyed it. I rarely smoke aromatics, but I'm looking to smoke them more often.
So, what's your favorite nougat, chocolate/vanilla, or caramel aromatic?

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Cool. Thanks! I've had 1Q and BCA before, but not Vanilla Cream.
I'm particularly interested in a smack-you-in-the-mouth sweet aromatic, so if you guys have any suggestions they'd be much appreciated.

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
Sutliff's Molto Dolce is up there in as sweet as I've ever sampled while still maintaining fairly high reviews.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Chimney Smoke for me. It's a house blend by the Gatlinburlier, a little shop in, doh, Gatlinburg. Unlike a lot of B&Ms, their house stuff isn't all rebranded Lane, etc. Even as much as I smoke so many other things, I still buy a pound or so of the stuff from Ira at least every couple of months. It's my default go-to for an everyday aro.
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/4197/gatlin-burlier-chimney-smoke
Bill

Reactions: mgfiest

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Thanks, gents. I had forgotten about Molto Dolce - never had it, but it seems to be popular.
I'll also check out the Chimney Smoke. Sounds interesting.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Crooner. It's probably not an in-your-face vanilla aro but to many people, vanilla is a predominate note. I'm definitely not an aro guy, but this stuff is good. Something about it reminds me of a certain fried, glazed sweet roll I'd get as a kid. Sort of a vanilla, cherry, cinnamon kind of thing to me.
My wife isn't keen on indoor smoking, except for a quick puff or two to get a room note opinion, but I actually thought I might get away with smoking a whole bowl of this in the kitchen. Plus, it's got some backbone.

kylef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2018
Cape Ann, MA USA
I was going to say Peter Stokkebye's Nougat as well.
I see that Country Squire has a new one, Tabac du Chocolat, that sounds good. I've enjoyed their other blends that I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.