PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
From the McClelland tinned aromatics I see presently available what's your favorite? I've only smoked Tastemaster and Mellow Mack. Mellow Mack was my favorite of those two. I like the occasional aromatic and want your opinion on which one to try next. Here is the list I see available. If you know of the best bulks please list those too.
McClelland Tastemaster

McClelland Pal O Mine

McClelland Town Topic

McClelland Mellow Mack

McClelland Captain Cool

McClelland Best of Show

McClelland Easy Street

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
I used to smoke Best of Show. It has a nice caramel flavor. I've found aromatics I like better since then.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Town Topic is the only one I tried from that list. Liked it so much I ordered three more tins after my first few smokes. Nice maple flavor. Actually tastes like it smells, IMO. I do have to try the others though since I find myself to be a McClellands fan.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I've smoked Town Topic and Pal O Mine. Nice flavor and not overdone. No goop and burned to a fine ash. I don't smoke aros often but I'd recomment these two if that is your style.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
Tastemaster has become my favourite aromatic. It's rich and mellow, without being cloyingly sweet. I've "cellared" a few tins, and highly recommend it!

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Right now I'm really enjoying two fine McClelland Premium Aromatics:
McClelland's No. 605 Pastry - Delightfully sweet, mild Virginia's.
McClelland's Three Cherry Blend - Three different European cherry flavors are expertly blended together to produce a cherry blend that is refreshing and tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.