PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2011
I like all the Frogs except 'On the Bayou'. Not such a big fan of perique.

moses

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Lol, yeah, Cellar is the only one I've tried so far, but holy crap. That one does right by me.

Aug 14, 2012
I like to eat frogs. As far as smoking them, I have only tried the original & it is one of my 5 favorites.

aikatal

Might Stick Around
Apr 10, 2013
On the Town for me. I like the original FM too. Haven't had a chance to try Cellar yet, but am looking forward to it, having heard so many positive opinions about it.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
The only one I have tried is Cellar, but just received a tin of OTT, so I will be trying that this weekend

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I have a tin of Cellar waiting for my pipe club meeting in 2 weeks to open it. How is it out of the tin, does it require any significant drying time? If so I'll crack open the tin a couple of days before to make sure it's ready to smoke.

sdcowboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2011
Rapid City, SD
brdavidson, it is a bit moist at first, so some drying time will help a great deal. It is also a bit finicky about which pipe you use. I find that it smokes best in a larger pipe.
As far as my favorite Frog...it used to be On The Town, but now I'm completely infatuated with Cellar. Ive never smoked a better blend.

graywizard

Might Stick Around
Apr 9, 2013
Just ordered Frog Morton and also Frog Morton Cellar. We'll see how they taste and smell. Excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.