Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
1.What is your favorite pipe? Brebbia Avanti that I bought for $2
2. What is your favorite tobacco? Whatever I'm smoking at that moment
3. What is your favorite drink? Water
4. When it's time to relax do you prefer a book, a movie, or music? Varies. Book (History, Science Fiction or British Mysteries) TV Shows - Doc Martin, The Good Wife, The Queen's Gambit, Connected - British Detective procedurals, Mysteries, Comedy. Music - Primarily Classical from late Renaissance thru early 20th Century, Sondheim, ragtime, big band, some jazz forms, Vampire Weekend, and other odds and ends.
5. Favorite pipe smoking memory? Too personal, but let's leave it as smoking after stroking. This does not refer to any sort of onanism.
I'm shocked! Not a Barling's???

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I'm shocked! Not a Barling's???
I love my Barlings, but the pipe I reach for most often is that Brebbia Avanti. Sometimes you run into a pipe that smokes better than others of it's brand and type. It's a very plain pipe. Not any grain to speak of, but you don't smoke grain.
It's been my favorite for several years.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
1.What is your favorite pipe?
Churchwarden

2. What is your favorite tobacco?
Aromatic

3. What is your favorite drink?
Gin

4. When it's time to relax do you prefer a book, a movie, or music?
None of those: books are for learning, movies for supper time, and music for working/driving.
Computer games are for relaxing, all the more so when paired with the answer to #3.

5. Favorite pipe smoking memory?
Puffing on my Vauen apple one enchanted evening at Odilienberg.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Currently,

Tekin Meerschaum Rhodesian

Old Dark Fired

Real Ale Commissar Russian Imperial Stout

Movie, Irreverent Comedy. Just finished The History Of Swear Words.

That first time "it all worked" and I found myself emptying the mythical "fine, white ash" and trying to figure out how I got there.

1611031607707.jpeg

1.What is your favorite pipe? Hilson blasted stacked dublin
2. What is your favorite tobacco? Homemade Virginias. If I grew more each year, I'd prefer it over anything commercially made.
3. What is your favorite drink? Water... mmmmmmmaybe, coffee... or my cup of wine with dinner. It's too hard to chose.
4. When it's time to relax do you prefer a book, a movie, or music?I prefer to smoke while I work at my bench. I mean, I like to read and watch TV, but if my wife would let me, I would shackle myself to the jeweler's bench, because it is what I love to do the most.
5. Favorite pipe smoking memory? What? Where am I? What was I doing here? Crap! Get out of my yard!

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Favorite pipe - Celius Bishop
Favorite tobacco - C&D Billy Budd Blonde
Drink - Tea; Alcohol - Bourbon neat of good beer
Relax - Cooking shows
Memory - buying my first pipe in college with my room mate.

Reactions: tschiraldi

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
1. No-Name Basket

3. Found a list in my shopping cart. It had only two items. It read, “Coffee and Stuff to go with Coffee.” So I know my Soul-Mate, she’s out there, somewhere.

4. Book

5. Wissahichon Creek. Opening Day Trout. Waiting for the 8am start, after a breakfast of skillet fried bacon and french toast.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Status
Not open for further replies.