Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
I've tried firestorm, viprati, anniversary kake, and aj's vaper all of which are excellent. I have whiteknight, blackhouse, el nino, smokey mountain and bright night in my cellar but haven't opened them yet.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
We wholesale the Marquee Series to other retailers but really haven't considered doing it with any of the other H&H tobaccos. I'll mention it to our wholesale division.

Russ
Thanks! Chatham Manor is one of my 'blends to try before I die'. I know tobaccopipes.com carries it, but it's a tub and that'll carry prohibitive duties. Tins/pouches are more payable when it comes to taxation.

Reactions: ofafeather

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Any chance that Chatham Manor will be offered in pouches/tins on places that do ship to Canada?

Chatham Manor is a Sutliff Blend and can be purchased in bulk in 1oz increments and up here at smokingpipes:

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Chatham Manor is a Sutliff Blend and can be purchased in bulk in 1oz increments and up here at smokingpipes:

???

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion

K, just ordered some through the sidepanel link (couldn't find this thread at the time). It if gets here, I'll finally get to scratch that itch. Thanks!

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Yes, he does post here from time to time.
Seriously though, thanks for the kind comments and I try to draw from all feedback, good or bad. I haven't been posting as much because I've been working on redesigning our Baraccini, Viking, Roma, Crown, and Forseti pipes, and we'll have three new lines of pipes available sometime this year, so I haven't had much spare time. I'll try to drop by more often.

Russ
Nice to see you Russ. One of my all time favorites is Mazatec, which is sadly discontinued....... hint hint......

Status
Not open for further replies.