PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
You can't give up, condorlove1. Before I bought my Falcon I researched them on this site and read through threads at least a year old (maybe older). It warms my heart to see you beating the same drum for so long. You must carry on the good fight against the evils of these pipes and the socks with sandals wearing morongs who love them. Otherwise, think how awful this board will be with no discussion of anything briar or meerschaum. It will be all Falcon all the time as the contagion spreads. Endless threads about where to buy the cheapest bowls or on where to get good socks or on whether to buy our sandals a half size too large for sock room. It'll be a Boschian hellscape.

stvalentine

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
I give up!
Don´t do it! Someone has to keep up the flag for good taste and proper behavior. Otherwise there will be a pipe magazine meeting in Blackpool next year. I already can see prices for sandals and Nylon flatcaps soaring... 8O
BTW, three more Falcons came in today. They were by-catch in a convolute of briar pipes I bought. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.