PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
I foolishly allowed myself to re-watch Gangs of New York last night. One of my favorites, but now on my soon to be ordered list is a large smokingpipes.com TAD relief, a forever stem.....AND A CLAY PIPE!! Damn, it never ends. And now Iwan Ries has a sale threw Saturday...oye vey! As long as I avoid the train station I'm ok w/ that one...
But, need some help on my clay search. Found these: http://www.pipeshoppe.com/ps_clay.php
Suggestions from there? Other good sources? Thoughts on clay pipes in general?
Also...who else was bothered in the first Sherlock Holmes movie w/ RDJ when they kept referring to his briar as a clay pipe?!?

Jul 12, 2011
DANG! I have been holding off on the clay pipe PAD for awhile, but with http://www.pipeshoppe.com's combos I

just might break since the holidays are right around the corner and both my Uncle and I are both pipers, what better time to score some clays for myself and x-mas gift to Uncle :puffy:

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I have the baker street pipe from pipeshoppe.com and it does me fine, its neat, it has discolored alot and is neat looking, smokes well but is pretty fragile

Jul 12, 2011
I keep run'in up the online cart and walking away...about to hit process on

their combo of 4", 7" and 8" tavern clays...

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
I got a few clays on eBay.co.uk - personally I'd prefer to get genuine old/antique ones. It's amazing how many have survived the years both smoked & unsmoked. The end up being less expensive or around te same price too. Paronelli Pipes sent me 3 Italian or French (think it was the latter) as gifts and they're just gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.