PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brooklynpipeclub

Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com
With GH blends becoming harder and harder to obtain stateside I'm looking at overseas vendors to purchase from and see that Synjeco's has a good variety in stock but they only accept payments via wire transfer or AmEx (which I do not have). Has anyone had experience buying from them? Was your experience positive? Thanks in advance.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo bro - I ordered from Synjeco several years ago, and it went well. They have a number of interesting blends. There's a discount on shipping for first timers.

hp
les

brooklynpipeclub

Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com
I have ordered from them numerous times in the past with excellent results. I used to order Schurch Mogano and Onyx. Back then you could pay directly on the site. I am in the process of placing another order and talking to Daniel. I will let you know how it goes.
Thanks for the info. Do you wire funds to them for payment or give your AmEx # over the phone?
Also, do you ever get tapped for duty and taxes when your tobacco arrives? I just got a bill from FedEx for taxes on a pipe I received from Italy recently.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for the info. Do you wire funds to them for payment or give your AmEx # over the phone?
Also, do you ever get tapped for duty and taxes when your tobacco arrives? I just got a bill from FedEx for taxes on a pipe I received from Italy recently.
Waiting to hear back from him on payment options. I would prefer using my AE card. But not opposed to a transfer. When I used to order from him I never had any issues with duties or taxes.

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
Ordered multiple times from them. Always paid by wire smoothly. They ship through swiss post (no FEDEX or UBS) and never had problems with customs.
Daniel is an extra nice guy. It is my place for SG plugs and many GH flakes nearly impossible to find here. I would also strongly recommend their own ropes and twists which are made by GH.

Status
Not open for further replies.