PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
It's not often...actually never, that publishers like People, Insider, Yahoo News, and many others post anything about good ol' fashioned tobacco pipes. That is, not until this past week. That's because this time it involved an Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator pipe. All of these celebrity news outlets did what anybody could do without them. They wrote what they read about on Reddit. Well, we did that too, but we went a whole lot further. PipesMagazine.com's James Foster reached out to the guy that made the pipe. Here's the interview.

Exclusive Interview with Schwarzenegger-Terminator Pipe Maker

(Please feel free to share the article with any other pipe communities you participate in.)

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
It's not often...actually never, that publishers like People, Insider, Yahoo News, and many others post anything about good ol' fashioned tobacco pipes. That is, not until this past week. That's because this time it involved an Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator pipe. All of these celebrity news outlets did what anybody could do without them. They wrote what they read about on Reddit. Well, we did that too, but we went a whole lot further. PipesMagazine.com's James Foster reached out to the guy that made the pipe. Here's the interview.

Exclusive Interview with Schwarzenegger-Terminator Pipe Maker

Please feel free to share the article with any other pipe communities you participate in.)
That’s awesome!!!

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
I think I woulda charged him my normal fee. Max is not rolling in the dough.
Like Eddie Van Halen said...”When I had no money, no one gave me anything. Now that I have plenty of money everything is given to me free.“