PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
Apparently this is from the new Tim Burton film "Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children" :wink:
rYCsb0O.jpg

hmhaines

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 5, 2016
CT
Now we'll have to put up with all the jackasses who want to dress up like this lady. I like seeing a pipe in pop culture, just can't stand Burton and the fallout from his films.
On the plus side, she ain't too hard on the eyes.

May 4, 2015
Now we'll have to put up with all the jackasses who want to dress up like this lady. I like seeing a pipe in pop culture, just can't stand Burton and the fallout from his films.
Are you referring to cosplay?

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
I need to train a hawk to light up my bowl, perhaps I can even train it to find me some tins of tobacco.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I need to train a hawk to light up my bowl, perhaps I can even train it to find me some tins of tobacco
Good luck. Raptors are notorious for being undependable and duplicitous...
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/the-falconer-the-restaurant/n11641

tinsel

Oct 23, 2015
Nice looking pipe though.
chasingembers, your insouciant attitude towards women never ceases to make me chuckle.
I hope I can someday reach the level of peace and enlightenment you muse have found once the demon of fleshy desires are exorcised.
For now, I am very much tormented by those demons hahaha.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
prehaps I will hopefully try to train the hawk so it can fetch me some of that aged black frigate that chasingembers has in his boat, if that does not work, then hopefully the hawk will only gouge one of my eyes, then i can wear an eye patch. :twisted:

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands came out when I was a young, impressionable, high school lad. I've always liked most of Mr. Burton's work. Might have had something to do with Winnona Ryder back then though - high school age hormones and all

Status
Not open for further replies.