PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

erdnase

Might Stick Around
Aug 16, 2012
Greetings,
I'm headed up that way this weekend. Can anyone suggest a Tobacconist around that area?
Thanks!

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
This seems to be theonly legit tobacco shop, there are other tobacco shops but they seem to be the headshop ones...
http://www.the-briar-shoppe.com/

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
The Briar Shoppe that sjpipesmoker pointed you to is the only one in Eugene with which I'm familiar. Stopped in there last year and bought myself an anniversary gift (Savinelli Dublin) from my wife... Sad there are not more tobacconists in Oregon, none here in southern Oregon. :cry:

erdnase

Might Stick Around
Aug 16, 2012
Greetings,
Thanks again!
I'll head over there and have a look. He may have a few things I can't live without!
Onward...

mattnelson23

Might Stick Around
Sep 1, 2012
The only ones I know about in southern Oregon are News and Smokes in Medford and Grants Pass. Haven't been to the Medford one but GPs has a fair selection of pipes and baccy and a great selection of cigars. Of course, head shops abound in this area, though I doubt they have much. Never tried one.

hans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2012
Again, I'm not sure about Eugene but in Portland yes there is 82nd ave but there's also Rich's pipe and cigar shop which is very decent. There are other shops in Beaverton but I try to stay away from that hell hole of a suburb.

Status
Not open for further replies.