PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I placed an order with Estervals on Thursday late afternoon, and the package arrived here in SE Pennsylvania this morning at 10:30. Amazing. As always, everything was packed exceptionally well. The invoice/custom papers, as well as the box itself were unopened. Everything arrived intact.

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
I placed an order with Estervals on Thursday late afternoon, and the package arrived here in SE Pennsylvania this morning at 10:30. Amazing. As always, everything was packed exceptionally well. The invoice/custom papers, as well as the box itself were unopened. Everything arrived intact.
Both times I ordered from them, I received it in the same time frame. They run things well there (when they don't mess with order quantities and all that)

isaac

Sep 18, 2012
Portland, OR
are they still doing the minimum bulk order thing? Example: you have to order 10 tins of HU Direktors cut

ChonkyTonks

Jul 14, 2022
Philly
are they still doing the minimum bulk order thing? Example: you have to order 10 tins of HU Direktors cut
Not as of my last order. They modified that and now I read it is a $ minimum you need to meet. I know they tried the minimums for a quick minute, but a lot of people complained.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
No,
I never encountered that, and I've been ordering from them for years.
But I tend to order maybe once or twice a year, and place a sizeable order.

ChonkyTonks

Jul 14, 2022
Philly
No,

I never encountered that, and I've been ordering from them for years.
But I tend to order maybe once or twice a year, and place a sizeable order.
This happened in August of this year. If you put 1 tin of HU Director's Cut into your cart, it would up the number to 10 stating that was the minimum quantity required for an order. Some were ridiculous (Salty Dogs, if I recall correctly)

• Wow
Reactions: woodsroad

ChonkyTonks

Jul 14, 2022
Philly
I hadn't ordered since January, so I missed that debacle.
I haven't ordered since then, so it might be something completely different and equally ridiculous. However, I believe I would have seen something on reddit if that were the case.

ChonkyTonks

Jul 14, 2022
Philly
One thing I tested while they had the minimums was their data input validation and it would appear they have none. I did not execute anything against that, but if I were a little more morally flexible, I would have avoided the minimums altogether.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Love their shipping and service in general, more than happy to pay a couple bucks extra, nothing wrong with supporting the little guys specially when they have that level of service.

Reactions: ChonkyTonks

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Love their shipping and service in general, more than happy to pay a couple bucks extra, nothing wrong with supporting the little guys specially when they have that level of service.
I'm not so sure how small Estervals really is. But their service has any and all US etailers beat!