Status
Not open for further replies.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I would highly recommend you sign on for this great deal here;

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/newbie-sampler-trade
While you may be smoking a decent tobacco already, expanding your tastes, and trying some truly fine tobaccos will make a huge difference in the enjoyment you get from your new pipes.
Having fine pipes AND fine tobacco is the difference between enjoying the occasional bowl, and truly appreciating the experience.

You can hardly go wrong with a deal like that trade above, it could certainly save a lot of time and money searching for that blend that is just perfect for you and your pipes.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
very nice pick up. $50.00 for a WO Larsen, a Tinsky and a Peterson is an OUTSTANDING deal. Should all be great smokers and will all hold their resale value nicely.

vance

Lurker
Apr 23, 2011
i found them at an estate sale, last minute on their last day, they were pretty much begging me to take them off their hands, so i got an exceptional price, less than 25% their origional price

vance

Lurker
Apr 23, 2011
it was such a great find, usually i just get tools that i need in my shop, but once in a while you find really nice collectible things like pipes and lighters and stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.