PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcicero

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 23, 2019
Michigan
Well, Esoterica is dropping again. I bought a lb of Pembroke. Really I just want some “and so to bed”. Though I would like another Penzance and some Dorchester. sobranie is one my real faves for balkans. Turbotin is an easy way to locate esoterica for those who’ve asked. It’s not perfect but it helps a lot to find any tobacco
Is it available online now? Where?

• Haha
Reactions: JOHN72

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Having finally gotten around to trying Brighton, I’d have to say that I have a new favorite.
I imagine you have some high quality mixing Perique in your cellar. I keep a mix of 22% SJ Perique to 78% Brighton. It is one of the best VaPers I have. 22% is the key number. I experimented ( a LOT) before finding that magic number. Give it a try…

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Stonehaven and Penzance, duh.

Many pipe tobaccos are good, some lackluster, and a few downright bad. But these two hardest-to-find blends by Esoterica are absolutely transcendent. Every time I light one up I have a borderline ecstatic experience where I hear singing, my eyes roll back, and I feel tingly, like I weight nothing. Then I settle in for a 2-hour long orgasm of flavor that ends with me exhausted and my pipe filled with a tiny pile of pure white ash, like the ash from burning angel's wings. It makes me want to sing.

Nah, not really. I prefer Dunbar and Blackpool.

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
Penzance smells like a tidepool. I had an unopened bag I sold in the past and it nearly ruined my kitchen cupboard. It’s horrible shit, not kidding.
Dude ... you're trippin'.
Tidepools are awesome and Penzance, while not as spectacular as it's reputation implies, is pretty decent shit.

My favorite Eso so far is Pembroke.
Still looking to try Ramsgate.

Reactions: rushx9
Status
Not open for further replies.