PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

EchoPlex

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 9, 2023
I thought it would be fun to get AI's take on a popular and elusive blend. ChatGPT did not disappoint:

---
Me: Explain why Esoterica's Penzance is so desirable in a way a 5-year-old would understand.

ChatGPT: Imagine you have a special treat, like a piece of chocolate cake, that is really delicious and everyone wants to have a taste of it. Well, Esoterica's Penzance tobacco is like that special treat.

Penzance tobacco is made by Esoterica, and it has a flavor that many pipe smokers really enjoy. It's like a magical blend of different kinds of tobacco that create a unique and wonderful taste when you smoke it.

Because Penzance is so delicious and special, many people want to try it. They think it's the best tobacco in the world and they want to have it for themselves. But here's the tricky part: Esoterica doesn't make a lot of Penzance. They only make a little bit at a time, which makes it really hard to find.

Because Penzance is so rare and not easy to find, some people are willing to pay a lot of money to get it. It's like if someone really, really wanted a piece of that delicious chocolate cake and was willing to give you a whole bunch of toys or money to have just a little taste of it.

So, Penzance is desirable because it has a special flavor that people love, and because it's rare and hard to find, it becomes even more special and valuable. People who are lucky enough to find it and try it feel like they've found a hidden treasure!

Remember, it's always important to enjoy the things we have and share them with others if we can. And even if we can't have that special treat or tobacco, there are always other wonderful things to enjoy and appreciate.

---

Some wise words in that last paragraph. Have a great weekend, all.

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
Kind of an average commercial bullshit-performance, with some repetitions as five years old we’re dumb fools and faulty so called facts. The bot didn’t even check tobacco reviews. I wouldn’t get down on my knees for that kind of poor performance.