PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Bbailey324

Lifer
Jun 29, 2023
Austin, TX
Unlike some, I like the recent incarnation of Ennerdale with toned down topping. Until recently I last smoked it 16 or so years ago and while enjoying the underlying tobacco flavors the perfuming topping was over the top to me. Now I find the topping intense but pleasant and still like the tobacco flavors.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I am not getting drawn into this as the thread will erupt into a spasm of Ennerdale 'lovers' and 'haters' or worst Gawith bashers. So all I am going to say is the tobacco has evolved in many unusual and interesting ways over the last few years!
where ever it was I love where it is now. Though I am also kind of afraid of it and wonder if I should get a pipe to dedicate to it.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
My dear Aunt Ennerdale ... she's the one who wears too much lipstick and gives all the kids big wet sloppy kisses. She's an eccentric lady with outdated sensibilities, an exclusively hot pink wardrobe, an encyclopedic knowledge of erotic literature, and a penchant for flavored liquors. She talks too loud, has absolutely no filter, and you will smell her perfume three days after she leaves. She's a living legend in the Gawith Hoggarth lineup and holds down a firm position among my absolute favorite pipe tobacco blends of all time.Aunt Ennerdale.jpg