Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Well... here goes nothing!!!
So......did it work? :rofl:
Anybody else notice how old this thread is? :mrgreen:
That is a sweet looking Zulu shaped pipe.
Thanks! Though technically a yachtsman. A zulu has a cylindrical chamber and the bowl has a forward cant. The yachtsman has a conical chamber with a vertically inclined bowl. I collected those exclusively for the last two years when I was still buying.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Anybody else notice how old this thread is? [:mrgreen:]
Yepper, sho did, bubba. But what else could you do after the devolve of Neal's orange? :clap:
I knew before I even saw the bowl that it'd have to be a yacht, knowing you. :rofl:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't even like bananas and this makes it sound good to me. How'd you make that silly emoji go away? chasing' is magic. Now he's going to go selling me another aromatic. I'm glad he's not a car salesman.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I don't even like bananas and this makes it sound good to me. How'd you make that silly emoji go away? chasing' is magic. Now he's going to go selling me another aromatic. I'm glad he's not a car salesman.
A lifetime ago I was into marketing.?

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
Banana tobacco sounded interesting to me as well. Was not able to find and Gowith but did pick up 2oz of Sutliff Banana Creme and it is weird to say the least. Has a light banana topping, just took a whiff from the bag while typing this and it is fairly sweet smelling and far from being a banana bomb (unlike Pina Colaida which both smells and tastes terrible despite sounding great). Would imagine the boys at Gowith would do a good job with this type of topping as their base tobaccos are excellent quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.