PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2016
Happy retirement sir, you certainly helped a lot of tax gouged Canadian pipe smokers to enjoy their hobby at a good price, with an amazing pipe tobacco selection.

markus

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
Thank you for your contribution to our fine hobby, your replacement has big shoes to fill!

Enjoy your retirement Rich!

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Yes woodsroad,I pretty much signed into wish Rich a happy retirement, but due to the frequent shit posting here, I've retired from here.

leacha

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Congratulations on your retirement! It's tuff building a successful businesses from the ground up. You've managed to succeed were others have failed owing to your dedication to pipes, work ethics and being an all around nice guy.
PS

Make sure BHT never changes :)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Rich, congrats on your retirement. Is the business going to continue? I hope you have a kid or someone to take over for you. I know a lot of people who use your services in Canada are probably freaking out right about now.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
It probably would have helped to put in the initial post (for those who skim or skip the comments) that he sold the business, and presumably it will continue substantially similarly to before. Poor Canadians are frightened over here.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@Cortez

IIRC, Rich was the first sponsor of this site ...
This is correct. 4noggins.com signed on as a sponsor on November 23, 2009. Later on that same day, Missouri Meerschaum became sponsor #2.
Rich called me about a week and a half ago with the news. He said he is recommending to the new owner that they remain a sponsor, but I have not talked to him yet.
His name is Jeff Tomei. His cousin is the actress Marissa Tomei.

Status
Not open for further replies.