PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
IIRC, Rich was the first sponsor of this site, and he had frequently been the first to step up to support worthy causes that arose from time to time. Wishing you a happy retirement, and thanks for years of service to the pipe smoking community.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Rich has sold the business, and it will relocate to the tax-friendly state of Connecticut.

Enjoy your retirement, Rich!

coldsmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 29, 2016
Nunavut
All the best to Rich and the new owners.
Hopefully this doesn't mean an end to the excellent service we Canadian patrons have enjoyed to date.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Happy retirement Rich, I owe my cellar and the dollars being at par there to you, happy trails, there's a whole community of international pipe smokers you helped alot. It sounds like the new owner will have the same dedication to international shipping as Rich made it clear most of his business was international, so it would be pretty redundant for the new owner to stop the practice. Never had anything but top notch customer service, including several last minute order additions always accommodated, some free pipe cleaners, and back when samples were allowed extremely generous samples that always led to purchases of larger amounts of the sampled tobacco. I just hope the new owner can blend el ricon de la pipa #1 as good as you

noquarter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 18, 2015
Happy retirement to Rich and best of luck for the new owners. I do hope they keep the original recipe, cut and leaf quality of my faviorite John Patton blends.

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
Congratulations on a well earned retirement.
I do hope they keep the original recipe, cut and leaf quality of my faviorite John Patton blends.
Same here, especially for Storm Front.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
ClZhXHiWkAArP7t.jpg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Great Day in the Morning, folks. Can't you you just let one thread pass without going negative? It's the man's retirement, for heaven's sake. We already know how some of you feel, it's been widely aired here already. Why not just let the man have his day in peace and let his satisfied customers express their support?

Status
Not open for further replies.