Elegance and grace, a female pipe smoker.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
Nate, I hear Siri is good company. And if she doesn't fit your fancy, Cortana is the new hot nonexistent female presence.
LMAO!!!! Almost missed the Cortana reference. Nice girl but very nosey and destined to die young I am told.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Have you considered a dog? Canis familiaris, that is, not the homo sapiens type. On that score, good luck. Both are high maintenance.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
High maintenance? You're buying the wrong breeds and dating/marrying the wrong women. A lab or a golden are easy keepers. A self-assured woman should be also. If she comes with a good income, so much the better.

griffonwing

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2014
Omaha AR
Well, I will chime in. This past week, I have been chatting with a lady who shares many of the same dreams as I do. Living green off the land, micro-life, sustainable living, etc. We have hit is off quite well, and seem to be on the same page in many areas.
She smokes Native Spirit cigs, about a pack a day, I think. She said she's interested in the pipe, but didn't think women smoked pipes. I told her that many women smoke pipes. She said she'd love to but needs to find one that is elegant and feminine. I showed her a few "feminine-looking" (is there such a thing) pipes. She chose one, and I gave her 4 different blends of tobacco on Tuesday. I asked her today how many cigs she smoked yesterday, and it was only 2, whereas normally it is almost a pack. She loves the pipe, the flavor, and so far I think Margate is her fave.
I suppose that if things progress further, keeping her high-maintenance luxury supplied with Margate is much better than shoes and other material extravagances.

mig19

Might Stick Around
Feb 25, 2016
Me wife doesn't smoke a pipe, but she loves it when I smoke mine. I'll take it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Pipes women might like for starters could be EWA pipes available at our sponsor Iwan Ries. They are light weight, small-bowled, but plenty big enough for a leisurely smoke, especially with flake. Loose tobacco works fine too. Take a look, or better yet, ask her to take a look. Nice prices won't rack up her credit card.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Mihailo, if you ever find the woman you described, find out if she has a sister. (I trust all realized my previous post was an attempt at poor humor.) I labor under the delusion (?) that all women are magical creatures of elegance and grace, as mihailo aptly put it, who are entirely too fascinating to belong to this world. (My display of pipes is surrounded with statuary reproductions of women throughout the ages; someone described, with great justice that my pipe rack table is actually a shrine.) Now to find one that enjoys a pipe, I would consider a slender prince. I managed to convert a lady to the joys of the pipe with a prince, thanks to shaintiques. So it is possible. But better to hope for a lady who indulges you and your pipe. That's hard enough to find.

img_1207-600x450.jpg

tinsel

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
A woman that smokes a pipe?
Hell, I'd settle for one who can cook a decent meal and isn't crazy as a road lizard!!
And as I get older ... I'm starting to think I could even deal with a little bit of crazy ...

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
You guys have it all wrong. If you want a good woman, learn to clean and cook for yourself. Trust me, IF you can find a woman crazy enough to be interested in your pathetic a... self and you can get her to come over for a candlelight dinner that you've prepared yourself and then demonstrate that you can clean your own kitchen then she will recognize that you are a keeper.
Most good women don't want to marry a child that they have to baby all the time. The want a partner in life not a master.

Status
Not open for further replies.