PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

aggravatedfarmer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Just a place to post your Ehrlich pipes. I've come to really enjoy the four I own and believe they are my best smokers in my collection. When I first started in piping, I was under the impression that the big names and expensive pipes were the best. However, it is now my belief that the brick and mortar Ehrlich shop made some very good pipes and now can be had for an excellent price. I think these four totaled me $100 where as a big name will cost you that much for a single pipe. I probably will expand my collection in later times.

aggravatedfarmer

Sep 9, 2015
Download-File

From left to right, with dedicated tobacco's. Freehand poker, lovat, Billard, and I can't for the life of me define it but it's either a Billard or pot (courtesy of Ben888)

aggravatedfarmer

Sep 9, 2015
http://s1377.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fah65%2Fkelleyalger%2FMobile+Uploads%2Fimage_zps1ynihh7d.jpg

http://s1377.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fah65%2Fkelleyalger%2FMobile+Uploads%2Fimage_zpskvtbxbkp.jpg
Here are two more shots of the cannuckian for you smooth sailing. It's a "special grain" for which I haven't figured out the significance.

aggravatedfarmer

Sep 9, 2015
Download-File

Snagged this bulldog off eBay for $24. My first bulldog I've owned. I can see why the shape is so popular.

fishingandpipes

Aug 24, 2013
I used to have a small handful of these but sold them off for various reasons. Coincidentally, I just won this unsmoked Ehrlich on ebay as I'd been looking for a good one to have one back in my collection.
LRdR8UiBqn-3000x3000.png

ztnlVfF6JX-3000x3000.png

aggravatedfarmer

Sep 9, 2015
@fishingandPipes she's purty. I have a couple on eBay I'm watching.
@sable my Ehrlichs smoke better than my Pete's,Savs, and charatans.

aggravatedfarmer

Sep 9, 2015
Download-File

Picked up this bent pot three weeks ago. It has lots of mouthpiece damage, so it's gonna get a restore job.

aggravatedfarmer

Sep 9, 2015
Download-File

Just got this Prince for what may be a bargain at $30. Has practically little use. Gonna give it a go with some Balkan Supreme.

aggravatedfarmer

Sep 9, 2015
Download-File

A group shot. Square shanked flat bottom apple, a brandy (could be a small egg, but really don't know), and a bent bulldog or is it a Rhodesian? I've come to figure out that it is meer lined.

Status
Not open for further replies.