PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
Got 7 bags of rubbish today; my highest daily total ever!
Got bought a pint of beer 🍺 and given 6 cigarettes for my efforts.
I've read about that before, you're doing good work there and it can't be appreciated enough!
My next clay bowl of humble tobac will be raised and smoked in your honor!

Going to the UK pipe show in Nottingham tomorrow; going to wear the Redcoat and smoke a clay pipe. Should I show the crowd my fast smoking???
Also, should I show them my 1 drag cigarette trick???
Indubitably! But you must explain that you are, in fact, the King of Clay and that you're fit and experienced enough to smoke like that. You don't want people huffing their souls up around the next corner because they thought they could be puffing like you. 😁

I'd like to see how long I can make a clay pipe of baccy last as well!
Apparently I have problems with both. I just tried to smoke fast. Nay!
Perhaps with a finely prepared commercial pipe tobacco but my own raw stuff is way too harsh in the mouth.
It's nice and sharp enough when smoked calmly but a hard draw on this stuff makes my mouth feel like a certain reactor of Chernobyl.
Beginner problems I guess, gotta char up some more skin in my mouth.

Reactions: The Clay King

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I've read about that before, you're doing good work there and it can't be appreciated enough!
My next clay bowl of humble tobac will be raised and smoked in your honor!

Indubitably! But you must explain that you are, in fact, the King of Clay and that you're fit and experienced enough to smoke like that. You don't want people huffing their souls up around the next corner because they thought they could be puffing like you. 😁

Apparently I have problems with both. I just tried to smoke fast. Nay!
Perhaps with a finely prepared commercial pipe tobacco but my own raw stuff is way too harsh in the mouth.
It's nice and sharp enough when smoked calmly but a hard draw on this stuff makes my mouth feel like a certain reactor of Chernobyl.
Beginner problems I guess, gotta char up some more skin in my mouth.
@Chaukisch Many thanks 👍; All hail the clay king!