PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Missed indeed. I happened across a post he made, and felt sad. Then, reading the account, I got really pissed off. What a cunt that kid is.

Jun 27, 2016
Someone might have posted that article about him getting bonded out when it happened, but I cannot find the post. I guess that the big question is whether or not he showed up to his hearing.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Every time I think of this I am angered. James was the kindest of souls. Nothing but a tragedy. I've got some barbed wire Ash. :wink:

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
He had a hearing August 24th though, right? It would be in the news if he jumped bail. I just hope justice is served on this. Ed really was the kindest guy.

lohengrin

Lifer
Jun 16, 2015
I didn't know anything about this terrible happening.

I remember Ed posts showed he was a special person.

Please, can you display the link of the first discussion about his death here in the forum?

So sad.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Please, can you display the link of the first discussion about his death here in the forum?
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/broken-pipe-ed-james#post-1098254

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Poor, white, buckra,' SW Missouri, meth-addled, trailer park trash.
Ed and his wife were giving their shit-heel grandson another chance to redeem himself and he said thank you by getting loaded and setting their home on fire.
Why was bail reduced? Did the judge decide Brett couldn't spell passport?
This board will never see a quieter, more gentle and welcoming soul than Ed James.
This whole mess couldn't get anymore revolting,
Fnord

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Ed was a good person, I think. The horror story ended his life but doesn't summarize it in any way. It certainly is painful to read about.

Status
Not open for further replies.