PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefmike

Might Stick Around
Feb 2, 2021
Colorado Springs, CO
Howdy from Bandera. I haven't been in Texas long, but took one jaunt down your way. Pretty. I was used to Atlantic coast of the Carolinas or the Gulf coast of Fl, but your neck has some nice stretches. I just need a house to get away to without so many people. I just want to walk on a fairly empty beach. That was our joy in Sunset beach NC: mostly codgers. And I fit in really well!

Reactions: anotherbob

lightxmyfire

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2019
DMV Area
Welcome from the Maryland/DC line!

If you’re coming from cigars there are a few pipe blends with cigar leaf in them that I found to be interesting and you might too. They’re not quite like a normal pipe blend or a cigar either. C&D Mad fiddler flake and G.L. Pease Key Largo.

happy smokes!

Reactions: anotherbob

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
My ancestry traces back there and I have seen a bit of your part of the world. i suspect my ancestors were thrown out.
I know mine were! But taxes and onerous living conditions will spur folks onto seek changes.....

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.